Whole strawberry fruit low-thermal dried and milled to powder. Can be used as a dietary supplement or as an ingredient added to prepared foods such as baked goods, smoothies, nutritional snacks and bars, beverages and sauces. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or other processing agents are used in the manufacturing process.
|Product Name||Organic Strawberry Powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Latin Binomial||Fragaria annanasa||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Strawberry skin, seeds, Juice & pulp||Certified Kosher||Yes|
Available Mesh Cuts:
- > 95% through 60 mesh
- Aroma Characteristic of Strawberry powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Strawberry powder
- Color Light Red Rose
- Moisture Content < 7%
- Water Activity (aw) < 0.5
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.