Common Cnidium Fruit Extract Osthole 10%-98% is one of our leading product,which has absolutely advantages in this field:
1, Common Cnidium fruit extract is pure natural.
2, Sufficient Cnidium Monnieri Fruit is ensured by Whole World Purchase System.
3, Sufficient Osthole stocks with all specifications,we have a competitive price based on excellent quality, because we are the factory, we are the source.
Product Name: Cnidium Monnieri Extract
Category: Plant Extracts
Effective components: Osthole
Product specification: 10%-98%
Cnidium extract Osthole 10% :Brown green powder
Cnidium extract Osthole 20%-70% :Yellow green powder
Cnidium extract Osthole 80% :Light yellow powder
Cnidium extract Osthole 90% :White powder
Cnidium extract Osthole 95% 98% :White crystalline powder
Quality Control : In House
Molecular weight: 244.29
CAS No: 484-12-8
Appearance: Brown Fine to White Fine powder with characteristic odor.
Identification: Passes all criteria tests
Product Function: dilation of blood vessel; anti-arrhythmic; overcoming sexual malaise; strengthening sexual potency; warm the kidney to cure the failing kidneys; male impotence; female sterility.
Storage: keep in cool and dry place, well-closed, away from moisture or direct sunlight.
Volume Savings: Sufficient material supply and stable supply channel of raw material.
|Certificate Of Analysis|
|Product name||Cnidium Fruit Extract||Botanical Source||Cnidium Monnieri(L.) Cuss|
|Solvents Used||Water&Ethanol||Part Used||Fruit|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||USP36 <731>||0.06%|
|Total Ash||≤1.0%||USP36 <281>||0.03%|
|Sieve||95% pass 80 mesh||USP36<786>||Conform|
|Bulk Density||0.50~0.60 g/ml||USP36 <616>||Conform|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP Requirements||USP36 <561>||Qualified|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10.0ppm||ICP-MS||Qualified|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||AOAC||Qualified|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||AOAC||Qualified|
|Packing&Storage||Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.|
|Store in a well-closed container away from moisture, light, oxygen.|
|Shelf life||24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.|
1. The dilation of blood vessels and anti-arrhythmic effect.
2. Calm and analgesic action.
3. It’s primarily used for the purpose of overcoming sexual malaise and strengthening sexual potency.
4. Warm the kidney to cure the failing kidneys,Male impotence,female sterility.
5. Resistance mutation and anti-cancer effects, resist allergy, strengthen immunological.
6. There is certain effect to palace cold, cold dampness, vulvae eczema, woman Yin itchy, trichomonad sex vaginitis.
1. Applied in food field, fructus cnidii extract osthole is mainly used as natural food additives for pigment;
2. As a daily-use chemical raw material, cnidium monnieri fruit extract osthole powder is used in green toothpaste and cosmetics;
3. As the medicine of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant drug, cnidium monnieri fruit extract osthole is widely used as raw material in the field of medicine and health products.
4. Cnidium monnieri fruit extract osthole can be used in health care products and supplement field.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
BY PRODUCTS & IMPURITIES STATEMENT
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain and was not manufactured with any of the following substances:
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Solvents and Residual Solvents
GLUTEN FREE STATEMENT
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(BSE)/ (TSE) STATEMENT
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
FOOD ALLERGEN INFORMATION
|Component||Present in the product|
|Peanuts (and/or derivatives,) e.g., protein oil||No|
|Tree Nuts (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Seeds (Mustard, Sesame) (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Spelt, Kamut or their hybrids||No|
|Soybeans (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Dairy (including lactose) or Eggs||No|
|Fish or their products||No|
|Shellfish or their products||No|
|Celery (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Lupin (and/or derivatives)||No|
|Sulphites (and derivatives) (added or > 10 ppm)||No|