Description:Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside(AA2G) is natural vitamin C (ascorbic acid) stabilized with glucose. … Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside(AA2G™) was originally developed as a quasi-drug cosmetic product in Japan to lighten the overall tone of the skin and reduce the pigmentation in age spots and freckles.
Appearance: White Powder
INCI Name: ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
- AA2G ( Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside) is a unique, stabilized form of vitamin C developed by binding glucose to ascorbic acid that helps support the skin’s ability to fight free radicals, leading to younger looking, brighter skin.
- AA2G is effective because the process by which is manufactured allows the antioxidants in vitamin C to reach skin cells, where they work with the skin’s natural enzymes to not only help the body manage free radicals, but also to help lighten and brighten the skin, leaving it looking and feeling more vibrant, radiant and refreshed.
- The ingredient has been shown in studies to support the skin’s healthy production of melanin, which has the potential to reduce dark spots – especially those that pop up as a result of photo-aging caused by exposure to pollutants and UV rays – resulting in a more even skin tone.
- It also helps support the healthy function of collagen, one of the main skin proteins that determines skin’s elasticity and strength. With more collagen, skin is less likely to experience fine lines and wrinkles, and will appear tighter with more elasticity.
- AA2G is considered more effective because it is converted into active vitamin C slowly, so more of the antioxidant’s benefits are used by skin. Conventional vitamin C is water soluble, and can be degraded during the formulation process, rendering it less effective.
- Skin whitening essence;
- Prevent UV;
Country of Origin: China (ISO certified factory)
Uses:AA2G is used in skin care products – primarily moisturizers, skin brighteners, anti-wrinkle creams and sunscreens – and as an active ingredient in cosmetics in Japan.