Description:Tranexamic acid (TXA) is a medication used to treat or prevent excessive blood loss from major trauma, postpartum bleeding, surgery, tooth removal, nosebleeds, and heavy menstruation. It is also used for hereditary angioedema. It is taken either by mouth or injection into a vein.
Appearance: White powder
INCI Name: TRANEXAMIC ACID
- Active component for lasting moisturizing and resistance to dry conditions of human skin.
- Increasing the elasticity of human skin and keeping it tight and smooth.
- Inhibiting the formation of melanin remarkably.
- Keeping pH balance of human skin.
- Forming a slow-release delivery system and therefore improving the absorption capacity of nutrients in cosmetics.
- Enhancing color fastness after hair dying.
- Heart surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Menstrual bleeding
- Whitening effect
Country of Origin: China (ISO certified factory)
Storage:2 years(24 months)