A basic information
Bifidobacterium bifidum belongs to the genus Lactobacillus, gram-positive bacteria, no flagella, no movement, no spores, and facultative anaerobes.
Active lactic acid bacteria content ≥ 10 billion cfu / g, powder, packed in aluminum foil bag, 1 kg / bag.
1. Bifidobacterium bifidum is the most important physiological flora in the terminal ileum and large intestine of humans and mammals, which is closely related to human health;
2. Bifidobacterium bifidus is widely distributed in the intestine, as a normal flora to maintain human intestinal function balance, but also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. The mechanism of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect is through the interaction and close binding of lipoteichoic acid of the bacterial cell wall with human intestinal mucosal epithelial cells, and the formation of specific micro-ecological effects with other anaerobic bacteria in the intestine, forming a biological barrier To prevent the colonization and invasion of pathogenic bacteria and conditional pathogens;
3. Bifidobacterium bifidum can also produce an antibacterial substance-bifidobactin to a certain stage, which can inhibit the saprophytic bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus aureus, etc .;
4. Bifidobacterium bifidum can produce essential human nutrients such as alanine, amino acid, aspartic acid, and threonine, and has an important nutritional role that cannot be ignored for the human body; Bifidobacterium ferments in the human intestine Later, organic acids such as lactic acid and acetic acid are produced, thereby reducing the environmental pH value and the redox potential value, which is conducive to improving the utilization of divalent calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, zinc and other ions, and promoting the absorption of iron and vitamin D.
Size and colony morphology
1. Size Under the electron microscope, Gram-positive bacteria and bacterial morphology are very inconsistent bacilli, which are rod-shaped and branched, as shown in the figure:
2. Colony morphology The colonies are smooth, rounded, and the edges are intact, milky white, shiny and soft texture.
Suitable for growing environment
1. The optimal growth temperature of Bifidobacterium bifidum is 37-40 ° C, the minimum growth temperature is 25-28 ° C, the maximum growth temperature is 43-45 ° C, and the initial growth pH is 6.7-7.0;
2. Bifidobacterium bifidus media is essential for amino acids, vitamins, nucleic acid substances and salts, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, niacin, and pantothenic acid are also essential substances.
1 culture characteristics: culture in the laboratory, can be cultured with MRS medium.
2 Biochemical characteristics: Bifidobacterium bifidum produces acidic metabolites such as acetic acid and lactic acid during the carbohydrate metabolism process, thereby achieving the purpose of inhibiting saprophytic bacteria.