Organically grown carrots gently flash-dried at their peak of freshness. Can be used as a dietary supplement or as an ingredient added to prepared foods. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or other processing agents are used in the manufacturing process.
|Product Name||Organic Carrot Powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Latin Binomial||Daucus carota||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Carrot taproot||Certified Kosher||Yes|
Available Mesh Cuts:
- > 95% through 40 mesh
- Aroma Characteristic of Carrot powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Carrot powder
- Color Light to Medium Orange
- Moisture Content < 7 %
- Water Activity (aw) < 0.5
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.