Butterfly Pea first gained its reputation as a powerful hair strengthener in the traditional Thai medicine. It also provide anthocyanin to improve eyesight, treat opthalmitis and eye infections, nourish hair, provide antioxidant and boost body immunity. Clinical research in butterfly pea indicates that it has potential health effects against eye degeneration caused by diabetes, glaucoma, cataract and other eye related problems. It is said that the butterfly pea flower is one of the most valuable herbal plants in Thailand.
|Product Name||Organic Butterfly Pea flower powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Flavour and Odour||Characteristic||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Fruit, skins and juice||Certified Kosher||Yes|
Available Mesh Cuts:
- > 95% through 60 mesh
- Aroma Characteristic of Butterfly Pea flower powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Butterfly Pea flower powder
- Color Light Purple blue Powder
- Natural anti-oxidant
- Improves blood circulation..
- Helps prevent hair loss and graying hair.
- Cleanses blood
- Improves night vision
- Revitalizes skin & hair.
- Food pigment and textile pigment
- Butterfly Pea Flower tea is full of potent antioxidants, and has even been studied for its ability to help protect the skin against premature aging (it fights against glycation, which is protein damage caused by an influx of sugar molecules).
- As a natural food colouring.
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.