INCI:Cetrimonium chloride, water
Composition:Cetrimonium chloride, water
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Colorless to light yellow liquid, alcohol-like odor
PH Value:PH value: 3.5-6.0 (5% solution)
Storage:Store light-protected at a cool and dry place
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:N-hexadecylamine and methyl chloride
Manufacture:Cetrimonium chloride is produced by reacting n-hexadecylamine with methyl chloride in the presence of sodium hydroxide.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
GMO:GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components)
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Liquid quaternary cationic conditioner.
- Excellent conditioner with anti-static, anti-frizz & detangling properties
- Has good emulsifying properties able to mix oil and water
- Especially effective for softening coarse hair
- Has mild anti-microbial properties
- Excellent compatibility with non-ionic and cationic surfactants and most polar solvents
Use level 0.5-4%, add to water phase. For external use only.
Hair conditioners, hair shampoos, hair rinses, anti-frizz products.