Description: Glutathione exists in both reduced (GSH) and oxidized (GSSG) states. In the reduced state, the thiol group of cysteine is able to donate a reducing equivalent (H++ e−) to other molecules, such as reactive oxygen species to neutralize them, or to protein cysteines to maintain their reduced forms. With donating an electron, glutathione itself becomes reactive and readily reacts with another reactive glutathione to form glutathione disulfide (GSSG). Such a reaction is probable due to the relatively high concentration of glutathione in cells (up to 7 mM in the liver).
INCI Name: GLUTATHIONE
- Radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
- To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
- Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
- To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
- Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.
Applications: Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.,Whitening skin, restraining the melanin.
Country of Origin: JapanRaw material
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
GMO: Not tested for GMOs
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components