CAS:95912-86-0, 620-67-7,8001-79-4, 112-40-3
INCI:Coco-caprylate/caprate, triheptanoin, C9-12 alkane, dilinoleic acid/propanediol/PDI crosspolymer
Composition:Coco-caprylate/caprate, triheptanoin, C9-12 alkane, dilinoleic acid/propanediol/PDI crosspolymer
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature. For long term storage, it is recommended to use glass packaging or co-extruded thick wall polyester, polyethylene terephthalate or phenolic type plastics when possible.
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Vegetable oils, coconut oil
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Natural, biodegradable elastomer gel with enhanced compatibility with polar materials such as natural oils and organic sunscreens. Viscosity 100,000-300,000cP, non-volatile matter 61-67%.
- Natural silicone substitute with soft moisturizing feel, great emolliency, and luminous appearance
- Offers unique sensory aesthetics and skin feel
- Compatible with natural oils and various polar materials incl. sunscreens
- Stable carrier for active ingredients
- Can be formulated into oil-in-water or water-in-oil emulsions, anhydrous systems, and powders
- Fully biodegradable, COSMOS approved, and USDA BioPreferred (ASTM D6866 C14)
Add to oil phase of all emulsion types. Typical use level: 5-95%. Can also be used pure directly on the skin. For external use only.
Skin care, color cosmetics, body care, sun care, hair care.