Blackberry from pressed pomace that is low-thermal dried and milled to powder. Can be used as a dietary supplement or as an ingredient added to prepared foods such as baked goods, smoothies, nutritional snacks and bars, beverages and sauces. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or other processing agents are used in the manufacturing process.
|Product Name||Organic Blackberry Powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Latin Binomial||Rubus ursinus||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Blackberry skin, seeds, juice & pulp||Certified Kosher||Yes|
Available Mesh Cuts:
- > 95% through 60 mesh
- Aroma Characteristic of Blackberry powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Blackberry powder
- Color Red Rose to Dark Rose
- Moisture Content < 7 %
- Water Activity (aw) < 0.5
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.