INCI:Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum
Composition:Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Fine white powder
Solubility:Soluble in cold or warm water
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Seeds of the Tara Spinosa tree
Manufacture:Caesalpinia spinosa gum is obtained from the endosperm of the tara seeds.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
100% natural gum (polysaccharide) derived from tara seeds. Acts as a thickener, emulsion stabilizer and texturizing agent. It hydrates instantly in water; can be used hot or cold, and is recommended for medium or thick consistency formulations.
- Versatile thickener and emulsion stabilizer
- Acts as a texturizing agent with non-sticky, non-stringy, and smooth feel
- Can be combined with synthetic polymers
- Caesalpinia Spinosa gum is non-ionic and is compatible with anionic and cationic ingredients
- High resistance to electrolytes
Dissolve in warm or cold water (ideally sprinkle slowly into water under constant high-speed stirring). Typical use level 0.5-2%. For external use only.
All kinds of skin and hair care products, sun care products, makeup products.