- Erythritol is a natural sugar substitute that helps you stay healthy and stay sweet!
- Erythritol is derived from cultured sugar using a natural process (fermentation).
- Erythritol is naturally a zero calorie food. Unlike artificial sweeteners, which are man-made synthetic chemical compounds formulated in a lab, Erythritol appears naturally in fruits such as pears, melons and grapes, as well as foods such as mushrooms and fermentation-derived foods such as wine, soy sauce and cheese.
As a Polyol (sugar alcohol), erythritol is currently used as a bulk sweetener in reduced calorie foods.
- Erythritol is supplied in accordance with the current requirements of GB 26404-2011.
- Erythritol is available in crystalline powder and granular.
- Erythritol is packed with PVC and kraft papers to avoid the damage.
• Bakery foods
• Health food
daily chemical field