CAS:99685-96-8, 9067-32-7, 107-88-0, 7732-18-5
INCI:Fullerene, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, water
Composition:Fullerene, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, water
Appearance:Brown, viscous liquid, odorless
PH Value:PH 5.5-7.5
Country of Origin:China (facility is ISO certified and production process is patented)
Raw Material Source:Natural Carbon
Manufacture:Fullerene is produced by high-energy reconstruction technology of pure, natural carbon. The resulting soot is collected and purified by nano-crystal extraction technology. Fullerene is then dissolved in butanediol and water and stabilized with hyaluronic acid.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Fullerene is a 3-dimensional, spherical molecule consisting of 60 carbon atoms. It is unique in that it is able to engage in strong antioxidant activities (quenching free radicals) without being inactivated in the process like other antioxidants such as vitamin C. Dynamic viscosity =10,000 mPas.
- Extremely stable, effective, and continuously active antioxidant (1,000 times more effective than vitamin C)
- Highly effective anti-aging and anti-wrinkle agent due to its regenerative effects on the cellular level actively promoting tissue repair
- Able to prevent UV-induced skin and tissue damage
- In studies appearance of wrinkles was reduced significantly
- Showed significant skin-whitening properties after 4-week treatment
- Effectively improves blemished and irritated skin and reduce oily skin
Add to aqueous phase of formulas best <40°C/100°F (creams, lotions, gels etc). Typical use level is 1-2% (face masks) and 2-10% (toners, lotions and creams). Store at room temperature protected from light. For external use only.
Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams, anti-blemished skin treatments, skin-whitening treatments, face masks, sun care & after sun products.