CAS:56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 84696-15-1
INCI:Zingiber Officinale Roscoe (ginger root) extract
Composition:Zingiber Officinale Roscoe (ginger root) extract, glycerin, water, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Pale brown, transparent liquid
Preservation:Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Ginger roots (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe)
Manufacture:Extracted and purified from the roots of Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe).
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Extract made from Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe) roots.
- Contains numerous active ingredients including gingerols, shogaols, gingediols, gingediacetates, gingerdiones, gingerenones, and various volatile aromatic components (e.g. geraniol, limonene, linalol, citral, cumene).
- Has antioxidant, anti-microbial, enzymatic, and collagen-protecting activities
- Has excellent anti-aging properties due to its ability to almost totally inhibit collagen degradation by collagenase enzyme inhibition
- Allows the maintenance of protein levels in the dermis and skin flexibility
- Used to minimize flaky scalp and treat split and dry hair
Add to water phase of emulsions. Typical use level 0.1 – 2%. For external use only.
Anti-aging, anti-cellulite and anti-wrinkle skin care products. Hair care products to treat flaky scalps. Color cosmetics.