CAS:56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 89957-48-2, 24634-61-5, 532-32-1
INCI:Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit extract extract
Composition:Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit extract extract, water, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Pale brown, transparent liquid
Preservation:Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Organic apple fruits (Pyrus Malus)
Manufacture:Extracted and purified from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) in a medium of glycerin and water (50:50).
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Standardized extract obtained from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) harvested from organic crop
- Contains various carbohydrates (e.g. reducing sugars), a-hydroxyacids (AHA), phenol compounds and a high amount of vitamin C.
- Has excellent moisturizing properties by reducing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) due to the various carbohydrates
- Has slight exfoliating activities due to a-hydroxyacids (AHA)
- Offers great antioxidant properties scavenging free radicals based on the high vitamin C content and various phenols.
- Highly recommendable to formulate cosmetic products with moisturizing activity on skin and hair
Add to water phase of emulsions. Typical use level 0.5 – 5%. For external use only.
Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing skin care products, moisturizing hair care products.