Locally grown BC Whole organic blueberries, gently low-thermal dried and milled to powder. Packed with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and some serious nutrients, blueberries are one of nature’s most powerful foods. For a healthy boost all day long, add it to your favorite smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt, cereal, granola, dessert, juice or ice cream. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or other processing agents are used in the manufacturing process.
|Product Name||Organic Blueberry Powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Latin Binomial||Vaccinium myrtilloides||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Blueberry, whole fruit||Certified Kosher||Yes|
Available Mesh Cuts:
- > 95% through 60 mesh
- Aroma Characteristic of Blueberry powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Blueberry powder
- Color Light to Medium blue-violet
- Moisture Content < 8 %
- Water Activity (aw) < 0.5
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.