Chlorella is a species of green algae that grows in fresh water. It is the first form of plant with a well-defined nucleus Chlorella’s DNA makes it have the ability to quadruple in quantity every 20 hours, which no other plant or substance on earth can do. Chlorella also has been used effectively as a topical treatment for damaged tissue. It is aCGF has helped in reversing chronic diseases of many kinds. CFG improves our immune system and strengthens our body’s ability to recover from exercise and diseases.
|Product Name||Organic Chlorella Powder||Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Latin Binomial||Chlorella pyrenoidosa Chick||Certified Organic||Yes|
|Plant Part||Chlorella whole||Certified Kosher||Yes|
- Aroma Characteristic of Chlorella Powder
- Flavor Characteristic of Chlorella Powder
- Color Dark green fine powder
- Moisture Content < 7 %
- Water Activity (aw) < 0.5
- Standard Plate Count < 100,000 CFU/g
- E.Coli < 10 MPN/g
- Total Coliforms < 1,000 MPN/g
- Salmonella Negative
- Yeast & Mold < 1,000 CFU/g
- Staphylococcus aureus < 10 CFU/g
Methodology: MFHPB-18, MFHPB-22, MFHPB-19, MFHPB-21, MFHPB-20.
- 1KG/aluminium foil bag,with two plastic bags inside
- 25KG/fiber drum,with two plastic bags inside
Storage and Shelf Life:
Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Minimum 12 months shelf life when stored properly in a cool, dry atmosphere. Product has a shelf life of 24 months when stored in an atmosphere of -20 degrees Celsius or less with low humidity.