Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
PH Value:PH range: 6.5-7.5 (as is)
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Formaldehyde, dimethylhydantoin
Manufacture:DMDM hydantoin is produced by reacting formaldehyde with dimethylhydantoin at 84 deg C. DMDM hydantoin can release formaldehyde.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
GMO:GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components)
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Organic compound belonging to a class of compounds known as hydantoins. Very effective broad-spectrum preservative. Active content 55.0 – 58.0%. Easily soluble in water.
- Effective broad-spectrum preservation against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and mold
- For its high water solubility, it is particularly suggested for aqueous formulations and emulsions
- Extends shelf life of personal care products typically to 6-18 months
- Compatible with most cosmetic ingredients
- Product is non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Environmentally friendly as it will not build up in aquatic organisms and will be broken down by microorganisms in soil.
Recommended use level of 0.1-0.6% (approved for use up to 1% in USA and up to 0.6% in Europe). Performs well at pH levels up to 10 (ideal pH 4-10). Can be added directly to the formulation during pre- or post-emulsification at or below 60°C/140°F. For external use only.
All kinds of skin & hair care products, wipes, sun care products, & makeup products.