INCI:Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract
Composition:Amaranthus Caudatus (velvet flower) seed extract, water, sodium benzoate
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Clear amber liquid
Storage:Store light protected at a cool and dry place
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Amaranthus Caudatus (Velvet Flower) seeds
Manufacture:Prepared via a cold process to avoid potential loss of effectiveness heat processing can have. Created from organically grown, pesticide-free materials which are extracted first with a specified eluant to yield a concentrate. This concentrate is then dissolved in water at a concentration of 8-12% concentrate.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Naturally obtained peptides from the seeds of the Velvet flower (Amaranthus Caudatus). Contains 8-12% extracts. Gluten-free. Dissolved in water.
- Consists of small peptides for greater penetration into hair fibers
- Lightweight peptides provide powerful performance without weighing down hair
- Multi-functional performance allows for wide variety of applications
- Enhances structural integrity of the hair by increasing the diameter of individual hair fibers from the inside
- Reduces friction between the strands allowing for more hair movement
- Adds shine and improves manageability and fortifies hair
Add to formulas to the water phase. Typical use level 1 – 5%. For external use only.
Hair shampoos, hair conditioners, hair fluids, hair toners and pre-dry treatments