INCI:PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, methyl gluceth-10
Composition:PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, methyl gluceth-10
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Viscous light yellow liquid
Storage:Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Rapeseed oil, ethylene oxide
Manufacture:PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate and methyl gluceth-10 are produced from fatty acids and then reacted with ethylene oxide.
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Glucose-D is an extremely effective non-ionic thickener for hair care and skin care products, recommended in shower gels, facial cleansers and shampoos. Actives: 70-80%.
- Very effective non-ionic, liquid thickener for various surfactant and emulsion systems
- Due to its liquid form it is easily incorporated into a wide range of products
- Excellent in cold processed formulations
- Can be used for clear surfactant systems
- Does not need to be neutralized with an alkali
- Recommended for mild cleansing systems to reduce irritancy of surfactants
Use levels 0.5-3% depending on application and amount of thickening required. For external use only.
Body washes, shampoos, face cleansers.