CAS:616204-22-9, 7732-18-5, 532-32-1
Composition:Acetyl hexapeptide-8, water, sodium benzoate
Purity Grade:No purity grade applicable
Appearance:Clear liquid, odorless
PH Value:Range: 4.0-5.5
Storage:Store refrigerated (4-8oC / 39-46oF)
Country of Origin:China
Raw Material Source:Amino acids
Manufacture:Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is produced synthetically from amino acids. It is a fragment of SNAP-25, a substrate of botulinum toxin (Botox).
Animal Testing:Not animal tested
GMO:GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components)
Vegan:Does not contain animal-derived components
Multifunctional peptide solution designed and produced following green chemistry principles that represents a further development and improvement of Argireline compounds. The peptide shows an amplified efficacy in regulating the pre-synaptic mechanism behind expression wrinkles, but it also acts at the postsynaptic level to produce softer muscle contraction and improved muscle relaxation after an expression.
- Peptide shows an amplified efficacy in regulating the skin tightening properties
- Works through a unique mechanism which makes the skin looks firm and tight
- Peptide minimizes the senescence process in all the skin layers
- Can reduce the appearance of superficial facial lines and wrinkles with regular use
- In studies appearance of wrinkles was reduced significantly
- Can be combined with Tripeptide-5, Collagen Booster Peptide and Teprenone for combination products
Add to aqueous phase of formulas best <40°C/100°F (creams, lotions, gels etc). Typical use level is 2-5%. For external use only.
Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams, lotions, & gels, sun care & after sun products.